The Sand Hollow Yacht Club Hobie Fleet 941
Youth Sailing Program Boat Sponsorship
To raise $6,000.00 towards the purchase of a Hobie Cat Wave model to help develop competitive and recreational youth sailors in the County of Washington, Utah, from one or various corporations interested in giving back to the community.
Total Cost of Project $6,000.00
Funds Requested from Sponsors
4 Levels of Sponsors.
- Platinum Sponsor $6000.00
- Gold Sponsors $2000.00
- Silver Sponsor $750.00
- Bronze Sponsor $500.00
- Donations $5.00 or more
These sponsorships will be rewarded with your company logo on different areas of the boat.
- Platinum Sponsors with a contribution of $6000 or more will secure your logo on the all white sail as the sole sponsor on the sail and will cover the whole area of the sail across from the bottom or foot of the sail to the top or head of the sail. The hulls will be wrapped with your logos as well around the fore quarter hulls making the whole boat exclusive to your company.
- Gold Sponsors will sport logos on the sail from top to bottom, a decal on each hull of the boat with prominent placing on the hulls of the boat.
- Silver Sponsors will sport a logo on the boat of a smaller size on each side of the hull.
- Bronze Sponsors will also sport a logo on the hulls of lesser size than of the Gold and Silver.
In addition, Hobie Fleet 941 will bring the boat and raise the sail to 4 advertising events where the company is participating anywhere in Washington County and place it on your booth or spot during the event. The boat sports a 20’ tall mast providing a huge visibility and curios drawing eyes to the boat bringing special attention to your company. It will be covered in local news and social media including Facebook, Youtube and various local news outlets featuring stories related to our many activities such as regattas, Special Olympic Athletes in Washington County, Boy Scout Sailing Merit Badges and Youth regattas held in the Southwest region and our base the Sand Hollow State Park
Other details and history
The Sand Hollow Yacht Club and Hobie Fleet 941 is a 100% volunteer based organization and not for profit. It is in its 5th year of existence and dedicates itself to the promotion of the sport and recreation of sailing. We have a board composed of 5 individuals who enjoy sailing as recreation and competitive sport. Some of its members actively compete across the United States and Mexico in different regattas and events. A youth members, Rocco Hevia at 13 years old, is currently nationally ranked as one of the top 3 youth sailors in North America.
We currently teach sailing free of charge and provide the Boy Scouts of America with a Sailing Merit Badge through our Sailing Counselors.
For more information about this boat
Website – http://www.hobiecat.com/sail/wave/
Contact Raul Hevia, Sand Hollow Yacht Club Commodore at Telephone 801 390 5813 or email email@example.com . See our Facebook page and like us at: Hobie Fleet 941
For information about our club in the news please Google “Sand Hollow Sailing” and/or “Hobie Fleet 941” and follow the various links on our local news outlets, and electronic media exposure.
- Wind powers ‘Hobie way of life’ at Sand Hollow Sailing Classic; STGnews Videocast
- Sand Hollow Sailing Classic; largest Hobie racing and paddleboarding event in Southern Utah history
- Yachting mainland-style at Sand Hollow Sailing Classic
- Raul and Rocco Hevía, Sand Hollow Sailing Club: Developing the sport of sailing for family, community
- Sand Hollow Sailing Classic: Shifting winds challenge skippers
- Sand Hollow Yacht Club’s final Dixie Cup Sailing regatta 2011