CEDAR CITY — Parents, caregivers and community members. Would you like more information on managing common childhood and adolescent behaviors? Are you looking for effective parenting advice on topics like temper tantrums, moodiness, fears, and more? Do you want to know how to respond if you are concerned about your child’s behavior?
You are invited to attend a free half-day event at Southern Utah University on Saturday, May 20. We will discuss how to manage typical issues and more. The presenters are professionals with a broad range of experience working with families. Please visit our Eventbrite page or website for more information.
Registration is free, sign up today and we’ll be sure to save you a seat!
Practical Parenting Schedule:
- 8:30 a.m. | Help! I’m raising a teenager!
- 9:45 a.m. | Autism: Myths and Reality
- 11:00 a.m. | Parenting the Worried Child
- Noon | Strategies to Manage Disruptive Behavior
- 1:15 p.m. | Mom (or Dad), I can’t sleep!
We would like to thank Intermountain Healthcare for supporting this event.