ST. GEORGE – Sen. Lyle Hillyard will address shareholders at Aquila Tax-Free Fund For Utah Meeting in St. George.
- Fund managers will hold event in Salt Lake City and St. George to address Utah’s investment outlook, local municipal bond market and infrastructure
- Fund and local shareholders help build community, including financing Dixie Center St. George, where meeting will be held
- What: Meeting of Shareholders of Aquila Tax-Free Fund For Utah
- Sen. Lyle Hillyard, prominent lawmaker and locally-based trustee of Aquila Tax-Free Fund For Utah, will discuss the Utah economy and how it compares on a national basis
- Co-portfolio managers will address Utah’s investment outlook, infrastructure and local municipal bond market
- Local Trustees Sen. Hillyard and Gary Cornia, former Dean at Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Management, as well as other trustees and fund management will be available before and after formal remarks
- Who Should Attend: Event is free to the public, as well as shareholders of Aquila Tax-Free Fund For Utah and/or their financial professionals.
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 29 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Dixie Center (Entrada Room), 1835 Convention Center Drive, St, George, UT 84790