ST. GEORGE — Revive Hair Salon will host a grand opening event this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Revive is a full-service salon that offers hair care, color treatments, nail care, eye lash extensions, microblading and permanent makeup services.
The grand opening will provide the opportunity to meet the team, enjoy refreshments, win prizes and learn firsthand about all the services that will be offered at Revive.
Customers can enter to win hair care products, gift cards to local restaurants, a full set of classic lashes or a microbladed brow package. Anyone is eligible to enter onsite by filling out an entry form at the event. An additional entry will be given to customers that purchase products or services.
Plus, the food truck La Botana will be on site during the grand opening. Enjoy a free taco or a refreshing drink from La Botana by sharing the Revive grand opening event on your personal social media page with the hashtag #revivefree.
Revive is owned and operated by Kristi Mazur and her husband, Gio. This is Mazur’s second salon that she has opened and operated. After selling the business she co-owned for the past five years, she decided to begin a new adventure by opening a salon with her husband.
“I wanted to create a place for my customers to relax and leave their worries at the door. I want my guests to feel amazing inside and out and will strive to create a positive experience at Revive Hair Salon,” Mazur said.
All salon personnel will be on site to discuss options, services and promotions, and will be available to do a personal assessment on how they can be of assistance for specific requests.
Meet the team
- Kristi Mazur: Owner, operator and hairstylist. She specializes in colors, highlights, gray coverage and women’s haircuts, both long and short.
- Kass Walker: Hairstylist specializing in Invisible Bead Extensions, blondes and dimensional colors.
- Ari Salgado: Master esthetician specializing in lash extensions, body waxing and advanced treatments.
- Heather Witlock: Permanent makeup artist specializing in lip blush and microblading.
- Keri Benson: Hairstylist specializing in Brazilian blowouts, highlights, lowlights and ISO waves and women’s cuts.
- John Francis: Hairstylist specializing in red colors, percussion cuts and bangs to compliment face shape and lifestyle.
- Angie Tinoco: Nail technician specializing in nail art.