ST. GEORGE — The Southwest Utah Public Health Department announces a meeting of the Southwest Utah Board of Health on Dec. 9 beginning at 10 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the Best Western Plus Abbey Inn, located at 1129 S. Bluff St. in St. George.
- Approval of the minutes from October 2020 meeting.
- Open Meetings Act training: Washington County Attorney’s Office.
- Closed session for potential litigation.
- Financial update.
- 2020 budget discussion.
- Public hearing: Amend the 2020 budget.
- Vote on amended 2020 budget.
- Budget discussion: 2021 budget.
- Public hearing: 2021 budget.
- Vote on 2021 budget approval.
- Southwest Utah Public Health Foundation meeting.
- Financial risk assessment review.
- Ethics pledge signing.
- COVID-19 update.
- Other business.
- Closed session: employee performance and yearly evaluation.