ST. GEORGE – The St. George Community Church is hosting a Vacation Bible School June 27-July 1. Registration will take place June 23-24 from 3-5 p.m.
The theme is “Submerged” — a deep sea curriculum theme. The key verse for Submerged is Psalm 139: 23-24 “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns. See if there is any offensive way in me; lead me in the everlasting way.
Vacation Bible School takes your kids on an adventure like no other, deep within the mysterious sea. As kids submerge themselves in God’s word, they will discover that Jesus didn’t just see what’s on the outside of people. He looked deep down on the inside. So grab your goggles, step into your flippers, and dive in to find truth below the surface!
The lessons will include the story of how Jesus saw Zacchaeus and Jesus saw the Woman at the Well.
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
- What: St. George Community Church Vacation Bible School
- When: June 27-July 1, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Where: St. George Community Church, 95 S. 800 East, St. George. Directly across the street from Dixie State University.
- Registration: June 23-24, 3 p.m.-5 p.m. | Registration forms will be available at St. George Community Church or you can contact Jessica Ross (Youth Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring it to registrations on June 23-24. If you are registering on the same day as Vacation Bible School, please show up 30 minutes in advance so we can complete registration forms.
- Ages: Vacation Bible School is for children that are in grades 1-6. If your child is in upper grades they are still welcome to attend VBS or they can volunteer to help.
- St. George Community Church: Website