ST. GEORGE— The Southwest Utah Public Health Department and the Southwest Utah Board of Health are set for a meeting Dec. 11, at 9 a.m. at the Abbey Inn at 1129 S. Bluff St., St. George.
- Minutes approval (Oct. 2019).
- Open Meeting Act training: Washington County Sheriff’s office.
- Closed session for potential litigation.
- Financial update.
- 2019 budget discussion.
- Public hearing: Amend the 2019 budget.
- Vote on amended 2019 budget.
- Budget discussion: 2020 budget.
- Public hearing: 2020 budget.
- Vote on 2020 budget approval.
- Southwest Utah Public Health Foundation meeting – a required training.
- Legislature 2020.
- Other business.
- Presentation — Dr. Blodgett.
- Closed Session: Yearly evaluation for Dr. Blodgett.