ST. GEORGE – The American Association of University Women, or AAUW, St. George Branch will hold its Kickoff luncheon for the 2014-15 season, including an interactive discussion on: who we are as members, where we are as an organization and where we go from here.
The mission of AAUW is to help all women and girls have a fair chance in the world. As we work hard to effect change and support others we believe it is critically important to support one another as well.
Your voice, your thoughts and your heart are important as we move forward. Whether you are a 20-minute, 20-day or 20-year member, your input matters – we hope to see you there.
Event recap, resources
- What: AAUW St. George Kickoff luncheon
- When: Monday, Sept. 8, 11 a.m. doors open | 11:30 a.m. lunch served | 11:45 a.m. meeting begins | noon program, featured speaker
- Where: Courtyard by Marriott, 185 South 1470 East, St. George | driving directions
- Cost: $16
- How: Paid reservations are required to attend | Reserve online here
- Contact: Marianne Sorensen, president of AAUW St. George Branch | email Marianne Sorensen
- More info: AAUW St. George website | AAUW national, “Who we are” Web page