SOUTHERN UTAH – Dates for 2015 Southern Utah and Nevada American Cancer Society Relay For Life events are scheduled to be held in Cedar City, St. George, Hurricane, Kanab, Milford, Utah and Mesquite, Nevada.
2015 Relay For Life
- St. George | April 24 – 25, 2015 | Dixie State University Hansen Stadium
- Hurricane Valley | May 15 – 16, 2015 | Hurricane Intermediate School
- Iron County | May 8 – 9, 2015 | Canyon View High School
- Kanab | May 29 – 30, 2015 | Kanab High School
- Beaver County | June 19 – 20, 2015 | Milford High School
- Mesquite, Nevada | April 17 – 18, 2015 | Virgin Valley High School
Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society’s “Signature” event; heightening public awareness to cancer and funding area programs and services. All cancer control programs and services sponsored by the American Cancer Society are provided at no cost to the public. Funds raised from Relay For Life events help fund local breast cancer programs, area Cancer Resource Centers, compressive school health/preventative programs, cancer patient support, patient lodging, transportation, as well as community grants and research.
If you are interested in participating in the Relay For Life, or volunteering to serve on the Relay For Life planning committee in your community, contact the Southern Utah/Nevada Office at telephone 435-674-9707.
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminish suffering from cancer, through research, education advocacy, and service.