ST. GEORGE — The Southern Utah Art Guild announced the winners of its show “Only Abstraction,” which runs through Aug. 30.
The show is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holidays, in the Red Cliff Gallery, located at the City Commons Building, 220 E. 200 North in St. George.
This exciting and unique show features 176 pieces of abstract art including very small to very large 2D and 3D works from all genres and media. All the art is for sale.
- Best of Show – Gayla Prince Wallace for “Awakening” – Acrylic.
- First Place – Julie Samuelson for “Abstract II” – Acrylic.
- Second Place – Darlene Stoddard for “Brushes” – Gouache, Fabric & Beads.
- Third Place – JoAnn Merrill for “The Bell” – Photography.
- Christina Kockler Harang for “Illumination” – Oil.
- Siena Church for “Angel” – Acrylic.
- Heidi Culley for “Alluring City Lights” – Acrylic.
- Preben Jensen for “Eye of the Soul” – Stone.
- Mike Fletcher for “Lifting the Veil” – Acrylic.
- Paige Martin for “Matter Unorganized” – Mixed Media.
The judge for the “Only Abstraction” show was Alicia Lockwood who is on the staff of the St. George Art Museum and is an independent graphic designer.
About the Southern Utah Art Guild
The Southern Utah Art Guild is an organization whose mission is to promote visual arts and artists in Southern Utah.
The guild also operates the Arrowhead Gallery in the Electric Theater Center.
For more information about the Southern Utah Art Guild, click here.
• S P O N S O R E D C O N T E N T •
Email: [email protected]