SPRINGDALE – Officials at Zion National Park have announced the park began winding down its seasonal hours of operations and programs Tuesday.
The following time changes and closures are now in effect:
- Zion Nature Center is closed for the season.
- Zion Canyon Visitor Center and Zion Human History Museum will operate 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Wilderness Desk will operate from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Kolob Canyon Visitor Center closes at 5 p.m.
- Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel will close to oversize vehicle escorts one hour earlier. Tunnel operations go from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ranger-led talks: The 5:25 p.m. talks are now offered at 4:25 p.m. and both evening programs are held at 8:30 p.m. More information on ranger-led activities can be found on the park website.
Shuttle operations are unchanged for now, but changes to the shuttle hours, along with additional schedule and program changes, will be forthcoming later in the fall season, park officials said.
For more information on the current shuttle operations, click here.
More information on Zion National Park can be found on the National Park Service website.