ST. GEORGE – The Intermountain Healthcare LiVe Well Center in St. George is hosting a series of weekly educational lectures focused on nutrition, finances, skin care and more. The series begins Friday and continues through Jan. 13.
The Intermountain LiVe Well Centers are focused on helping residents live the healthiest life possible by focusing on making healthy lifestyle choices such as exercise and nutrition to not only prevent disease but increase energy.
The centers offer comprehensive lifestyle assessments, fitness testing, and counseling to motivate, educate and inspire. To learn more about the Intermountain Healthcare’s LiVe Well Centers, click here.
The free lectures are scheduled for Fridays from 10-11 a.m. on the first floor of the Select Health Auditorium, located at 1424 E. Foremaster Drive, just south of the River Road hospital campus.
- Nov. 4 – “Foods for Fabulous Brain Function” by Christie Benton
- Nov. 11 – “Don’t Outlive Your Money!”
- Nov. 18 – No lecture
- Nov. 25 – No lecture
- Dec. 2 – “Keeping Your Largest Organ Healthy – Skin!” by Dr. Marie Tuttle.
- Dec. 9 – “What’s Up at the LiVe Well Center” by Trevor Smith, manager of the southwest region of LiVe Well.
- Dec. 16 – Holiday Celebration – John Sato’s Sing 2 Live Choir and refreshments.
- Jan. 13 – “How to Reduce Your Risk of a Car Crash” by Spencer Anderson.