CEDAR CITY — From time to time the commissary at Nellis Air Force Base loads up a semitractor-trailer with case lots of boxed food, canned goods, frozen food, various sundries and household supplies and brings it to Southern Utah for sale to active military, retired military, disabled military personnel and their families. The next such “Case Lot Sale” will be held Friday and Saturday.
It’s a super opportunity to get top-of-the-line and name-brand products at below-Costco prices.
The Case Lot Sale will be held Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon at the National Guard Recruiting / ID Center located at 1065 N. Airport Road in Cedar City.
Credit cards, debit cards and cash are acceptable forms of payment. Commissary ID is required and those authorized for commissary privileges include the following:
- Persons with 100 percent disability in connection with military service | You will have received a letter advising you of your eligibility
- On active duty with a valid Department of Defense identification card
- A member of the National Guard and Reserve including Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, Individual Ready Reserve, Inactive National Guard, National Guard retiree and Ready Reserve retirees and their authorized family members
- What: Nellis Air Force Base “Case Lot Sale” in Cedar City | Case Lot Sale – Item List- August 19-20
- When: Friday, August 19, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Saturday, August 20, from 8 a.m. to noon
- Where: The National Guard Recruiting / ID Center, 1065 N. Airport Road in Cedar City
- Who: Military personnel who are active, retired or disabled, and their families | Commissary ID required
Email: [email protected]