ST. GEORGE — Join the St. George Chamber of Commerce Wednesday for the August Chamber Inspiration Luncheon.
The inspirational speaker, Mandi Gubler, started her blog “Vintage Revivals” on spray paint fumes and blind enthusiasm in July 2010.
Vintage Revivals has since amassed more than 250,000 monthly visitors, 51,000 followers on Instagram, and has been named Better Homes and Garden’s Best DIY/Decorating Blog. It has been featured over 25 times in magazines such as HGTV, DIY, Better Homes and Gardens and People.
Gubler describes her style as “fearless” and said she loves to push the boundaries of everything. She lives in St. George with her husband, Courtney, two daughters ages 12 and 7, and a six-month-old son.
- What: St. George City Chamber of Commerce August Inspirational Luncheon with Mandi Gubler.
- When: Wednesday, August 3, doors open 11:30 a.m. Program begins at noon.
- Where: Courtyard by Marriott, 185 S. 1470 East, St. George.
- Admission: Chamber members – $15 per person; non-Chamber members – $20 per person
- Registration: Advanced registration is highly recommended. Register online here.