ST. GEORGE — From time to time the commissary at Nellis Air Force Base loads up a semitractor-trailer with case lots of boxed food, canned goods, frozen food, various sundries and household supplies and brings it to Southern Utah for sale to active military, retired military, disabled military personnel and their families. The next such “Case Lot Sale” will be held Friday and Saturday.
It’s a grand opportunity to get top-of-the-line and name-brand products at below-Costco prices.
The Case Lot Sale will be held Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon at the 308th Medical Detachment facility at 3323 E. Deseret Drive in Washington.
Credit cards, debit cards and cash are acceptable forms of payment. Commissary ID is required and those authorized for commissary privileges include the following:
- Persons with 100 percent disability in connection with military service | You will have received a letter advising you of your eligibility, take this letter to the National Guard Armory in Cedar City on any Wednesday to get a commissary identification card
- On active duty with a valid Department of Defense identification card
- A member of the National Guard and Reserve including Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, Individual Ready Reserve, Inactive National Guard, National Guard retiree and Ready Reserve retirees and their authorized family members
A list of items to be sold can be found here or may be picked up at the St. George Vet Center, 1664 South Dixie Drive, Building C, Suite 102, in the Dixie Commons Business Park in St. George.
Those qualified for commissary purchases may also pre-order items by contacting Shirley at telephone 702-632- 5500, extension 303, before June 15.
- What: Nellis Air Force Base “Case Lot Sale” in Washington City | Case Lot Sale – Items List – June 17-18
- When: Friday, June 17, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Saturday, June 18, from 8 a.m. to noon
- Where: The 308th Medical Detachment facility, 3323 E. Deseret Drive, Washington City
- Who: Military personnel who are active, retired or disabled, and their families | Commissary ID required
Email: [email protected]