Marjory Fullmer, 97, passed away on Tuesday, June 7, 2016. She was born on March 4, 1919, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Ira John and Pearl E. Mitchell Boyce. She married Doyle Gordon Fullmer on October 1, 1946, in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Marjory lived in Salt Lake City, Utah; Oakland, California; Idaho Falls, Idaho; and St. George, Utah, the last of which she considered home for the last forty years. Marjory was the author of “Already To Harvest”, an avid painter, and a nurse. She was an accomplished businesswoman specializing in real estate investment. Marjory loved to play the piano, travel and enjoyed a rousing game of rummy cue.
She is survived by her children, Glen Fullmer and Robin Chesbro of Gold Canyon, Arizona; Ira and Debbie Fullmer of Leighton, Utah; Faye Jean and Raymond McPherron of Orem, Utah; Connie Fullmer of Provo, Utah; Boyce and Tina Fullmer of Plano, Texas; and John and Ryoko Fullmer of Lincoln, Nebraska, as well as her beloved grandchildren and great grandchildren.
- Funeral services will be held Friday, June 10, 2016, at 11 a.m. in the Ensign Stake Center, 135 A. Street, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- A visitation will be held prior to services from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at the Stake Center.
- There will be an additional funeral service held on Monday, June 13, 2016, at 11 a.m. at the St. George 7th Ward Chapel, 449 S. 300 East, St. George, Utah.
- There will be a visitation on Sunday, June 12, from 5-7 p.m. at the Spilsbury Mortuary, 110 S. Bluff, St. George, and again on Monday prior to services from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at the Chapel.
- Interment will take place at the St. George City Cemetery.
The family wishes to thank Intermountain Hospice and her caregiver, Vicky Logan, for helping her final days be peaceful ones.
Arrangements have been entrusted to the care of Spilsbury Mortuary, 435-635-2212.
For condolences, full obituary, and funeral listings please visit Spilsbury Mortuary online.