ST. GEORGE — The Procurement Technical Assistance Center Logistics Systems Incorporated has announced three days of workshops offered free to Utah businesses Nov. 17-19.
After reviewing the following details, those wishing to attend the workshops may register for any or all applicable events by Nov. 10.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors Training
- The two classes will provide the background, concept of requirements and certification expected by the Corps of Engineers in order to do business with them. Upon completion, certificates will be issued. These certificates are required for Quality Control personnel on all Corps of Engineers projects.
- Nov. 17-18 | 8 a.m.to 4 p.m. | Dixie Business Resource Center, 1071 E. 100 South, second floor of Building C, St. George
Intro to General Services Administration Workshop
- Find out what a GSA Schedule can do for your business. GSA covers buildings and real estate, as well as products and services. GSA establishes long-term, government-wide contracts with commercial firms to provide access to millions of commercial products and services.
- Nov. 18 | 2-5 p.m. | Dixie Business Resource Center, 1071 E. 100 South, second floor of Building C, St. George
Nellis Air Force Base Outreach
- Nellis AFB will be featured in a half-day outreach event. Topics such as average annual expenditures to support Nellis AFB mission, current and upcoming opportunities and Nellis small-business goals.
- Nov. 19 | 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. | Dixie State University Taylor Health Science Building Auditorium, 1526 S. Medical Drive, first floor, St. George
Please RSVP by Nov. 10 to Laurie Pless at email@example.com or Branddy Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about any of these events, contact Pless at 801-593-2232 or Stevenson at 801-593-2231.