ST. GEORGE — Red Cliffs Health and Rehab is holding its annual Spooktacular event Thursday, with a Silent Auction, carnival games and more, at its facility in St. George, 1745 E. 280 North. Proceeds will go to Coins for Kids, a nonprofit organization benefitting disadvantaged children.
Now in its fourth year, this event is sure to delight all ages. Price of admission is $5 per person or $25 per family of six which covers all activities, including dinner. Participants will return home with pumpkins, prizes and yummy treats, Carrie Johnston, who works with Red Cliffs, said.
The only additional expense of the night will be the silent auction. Items have been donated from several businesses in the city, including St. George Inn, The Home Depot, Megaplex Theatres and more.
“The facility hosts the Spooktacular in-house so our residents are given the opportunity to have that enriching interaction with the staff’s family members and the local community,” Johnston said.
Coins for Kids is a nonprofit, charitable organization dedicated to the goal of providing Christmas for disadvantaged children in the Washington County and Southern Utah. At Spooktacular, kids have the opportunity to come in and celebrate Halloween and, in turn, help other kids celebrate Christmas. Ideally, the event can help raise awareness of the need to help all children have an extra special Christmas. Absolutely all of the funds raised at this event will be donated to Coins for Kids, the organizers said.
- What: Red Cliffs Health and Rehab Spooktacular
- When: Thursday, Oct. 29, 5-7 p.m.; silent auction runs from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Where: Red Cliffs Health and Rehab, 1745 E. 280 North, St George
- Cost: $5 per person, $25 per family (up to six members)
- Poker run, 3K walk, health fair benefits Alzheimer’s, dementia patients
- Iron County Fair brings out a bountiful bricolage of carnies, crowds, cowboys
- Demolition Derby tears it up, Washington County Fair
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.