ST. GEORGE — Matt McIff, a family medicine phyiscian, and Fernando Thadepalli, an internal medicine physician, have joined the Intermountain Medical Group and are practicing in St. George.
McIff is accepting patients at Intermountain Sunset Clinic, located at 1739 W. Sunset Blvd. in St. George.
A Utah native, McIff was born and raised in Richfield and earned his bachelor’s degree from Utah State University. He received a medical degree from the University of Utah School of Medicine and then served a medical residency at Fort Wayne Medical Education Program in Indiana.
Fluent in Spanish, McIff has spent the last four years working at an InstaCare facility and looks forward to helping patients manage their health care needs on a long-term basis.
In his free time, McIff enjoys golfing, skiing and fly-fishing.
Thadepalli is now seeing patients at Intermountain River Road Clinic, located at 577 S. River Road in St. George.
Originally from Los Angeles, California, Thadepalli earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Irvine, and received a medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine.
He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Fluent in English and Spanish, Thadepalli most recently served as assistant clinical professor of medicine at UCLA.
When not at work, Thadepalli enjoys spending time with his wife and four children, traveling and reading.
- To learn more about Dr. Thadepalli or to schedule an appointment, call 435-688-6200
- To learn more about Dr. McIff or to schedule an appointment, call 435-634-6000
- Dixie State, University of Utah partner in bringing physician assistant program to Southern Utah
- Dixie State student and his physician father help medical team in Dominican Republic
- Utah’s 2nd medical school slated for construction in Ivins
- SimMen mimic hospital patients improve training at Southern Utah hospitals