MESQUITE, Nev. — Step into fall by joining the Virgin Valley Heritage Museum to carve or paint pumpkins Saturday, from 1-3:30 p.m., 35 W. Mesquite Blvd in Mesquite.
The museum will provide the pumpkins and decorating supplies. The whole community is invited to this family-friendly activity.
The museum is always free and contains historical books, a 1920s parlor room and a walking tour picture arrangement. The museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- What: Pumpkin decorating at the museum
- When: Saturday, Oct. 17, 1-3:30 p.m.
- Where: Virgin Valley Heritage Museum, 35 W. Mesquite Blvd, Mesquite
- Admission: Free
- Contact: 702-346 5705
- Virgin Valley Museum website | Facebook
- Pumpkin spice: The flavor of fall, and a hint of the past
- TGIF Show: Your weekend event guide
- Utah’s 2nd medical school slated for construction in Ivins