ST. GEORGE — Colors spewing, racers pounding the pavement, smiles splattering the faces of the crowd and all for the great cause of Habitat for Humanity. Volunteers are needed to help make the “Color Me Rad” event a success, Oct. 17, from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Ridge Top Complex, 317 S. Donlee Drive, in St. George.
Approximately 100 volunteers are needed to sell color and swag, and to throw some color at the runners.
Volunteers love the atmosphere, loud music with the benefit of serving and helping build homes in Southern Utah, said Lil Barron, director of development and community relations for Habitat for Humanity.
Every volunteer receives a volunteer T-shirt and Color Me Rad donates to the organization for each volunteer.
“It is a win-win for everyone,” Barron said. “You help Habitat without swinging a hammer!”
To volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number.
Interested in running? Register at the Color Me Rad website. To save money, use code Habitat and Color Me Rad will donate to Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah. Register online for $40, or on-site for $50. Children race for $15.
Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah
Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah is an ecumenical housing ministry committed to providing safe, decent, affordable housing for qualified low-income families who would otherwise not be able to buy a home, said the organization on their website.
Working with volunteers, families, corporations, congregations and donors, Habitat for Humanity is working to create a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
- Color Me Rad website | To save money, use code Habitat and Color Me Rad will donate to Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah
- Email: email@example.com to volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah website
- Habitat for Humanity delivers new home just in time for Christmas; STGnews Videocast
- Color Me Rad 5K for fun, fundraising for Habitat for Humanity; registration options – 2014
- Color Me Rad lands its color bomb with a boom; STGnews Photo Gallery – 2013
- Color Me Rad raises $14,000 for Habitat for Humanity’s home in progress – 2012