ST. GEORGE — Bonnie Pendleton, “the plant lady,” will present the workshop “Fall is for Planting and Planning” Saturday at 10 a.m. at Tonaquint Nature Center in St. George.
Create color and creativity in your landscape even during the cold winter months with information learned in this new workshop. Pendleton, with her extensive experience, will help with laying out gardens and how to plant and where.
The workshop will be taught at Tonaquint Nature Center, located in Tonaquint Park at 1851 S. Dixie Drive in St. George.
This workshop is part of the “Community Water-wise Landscape Workshop” series.
- What: “Fall is for Planting and Planning”
- When: Saturday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m.
- Where: Tonaquint Nature Center, 1851 S. Dixie Drive, St. George
- Contact: 435-673-3617
- Volunteer council commits $20,000 for community garden grants
- Community garden at Tonaquint produces pounds of produce for soup kitchen
- Growing vegetables in Dixie’s climate
Email: [email protected]