CEDAR CITY — The Iron County Home Builders Association presents the “Festival of Homes,” Sept. 4-7 and 11-13. The event features 13 homes, two luxury cabins and a reconstructed home that was destroyed by a fire.
“You’ll see the work of our association members in providing the best in home design, technology, efficiency, appliances, furnishing, decorating, window and floor covering, cabinets and counters, lighting, bathroom fixtures, landscaping and much more,” Nathan Thayer, Festival of Homes chair, said on the festival website. “See for yourself, and see the dream possible in a new home.”
Hours for the festival are:
- Friday, Sept. 4, 1-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 5, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 6, 1-8 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 7, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 11, 1-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 13, 1-8 p.m.
Tickets are $10 per person; each ticket admits one person to all the homes on the tour. Tickets can be purchased at State Bank of Southern Utah in Cedar City, Coldwell Banker Advantage in Cedar City or any of the festival homes.
Tickets are also available for purchase online. After purchasing, bring the receipt to State Bank of Southern Utah, Coldwell Banker Advantage or any of the festival homes to receive your tickets.
- What: Festival of Homes
- When: Sept. 4-7, 11-13
- Where: Various locations in Cedar City; see map
- Tickets: $10, available for purchase online
- Details: Festival of Homes website
- Fire destroys couple’s home, threatens upcoming wedding plans
- Self-help home building program under new administration