ST. GEORGE — This month’s First Friday George, Streetfest on Main will take place Friday — this time with a country twist.
Singer and Storyteller Ed Montana will set the tone with cowboy songs, poetry and stories at the Zion Brewing Company Jazz Garden. Then, later in the evening, prepare for a performance from Courtney Marie Andrews, a Seattle artist with country roots.
Along with the country theme, George, Streetfest is also celebrating National Recovery Awareness Month. There will be a Recovery Red Zone featuring booths by several recovery agencies. Come visit the Red Zone and support the “My name is…” campaign. Read more here.
Learn about booth scholarships for starving artists, the Red Zone and Ed Montana
- More information about George, Streetfest on Main Friday, Sept. 4
- Get your red boots on: George, Streetfest is going country, celebrates recovery
- Community campaigns support addiction recovery; schedule of events
- ‘George, Streetfest’ delivers again; cool entertainment, choice staches
- No Filter: Men on the street, ‘George Streetfest’ Independence Day kickoff
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.