IRON COUNTY — The Iron County Sheriff’s Office is offering a $3,000 reward to any information that leads to the identification and conviction of the burglar, or burglars, who broke into cabins in the Coop Valley area Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.
The cabins are located on private property about 3.5 miles away from Yankee Meadows Reservoir, according to a press release issued by ICSO Thursday morning.
It is believed that the suspects may be juveniles based on the types of properties stolen, the release reported.
The Sheriff’s Office is asking that anyone who was camping or recreating in the Yankee Meadows Reservoir or Robinson Reservoir area during that time period contact their office with anything they think may be useful.
Anyone who saw several juveniles together, or found discarded items lying around including a kitchen trash can, handheld flashlights, .22 ammunition, boxes of cold cereal, plastic trash bags, size D batteries, a L.E.D. Coleman lantern or women’s outdoor clothing, should contact sheriff’s right away.
- Iron County Sheriff’s Office | 435-867-7500
- Tipline | 435-867-5878
- Cell phone texting tipline | @274637 | Type ISCOTIPS at the beginning of the message
“Investigators would like to speak with you as they believe some of these items may contain valuable evidence linking the suspects to this crime,” the release reported.
- Related Posts
- Lightning, fire chasers, drones; how you can help
- Do you know this person? Police ask public’s help identifying suspect
- Police seek help locating two suspects in motorcycle theft
- Do you recognize this person? Police ask public’s help identifying suspect
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.