ST. GEORGE — The George Chamber of Commerce’s “Chamber Connect” luncheon Wednesday will present a media panel made up of leaders of some of the area’s local media outlets.
The members of the panel will answer a variety of questions that are designed to help local businesses learn how to best use local media services.
Sample questions will include: What type of advertising works best, tips and tricks and more.
Time permitting, the panel will also take questions from the audience.
The panel will be moderated by Brian Tenney, owner of TCS Advertising, and will include:
- Shane Brinkerhoff — CEO of St. George News
- Rhett Long — publisher of The Spectrum
- Mark Crump — general manager of Cherry Creek Radio
- Josh Warburton — publisher of The Independent
- Ben Lindquist — sales manager with Canyon Media Group
- What: Chamber Connect luncheon
- When: Wednesday, Aug. 19 | Doors open at 11:30 a.m., program begins at noon
- Where: Best Western Abbey Inn, 1129 S. Bluff St., St. George
- Cost: $13 per person
- Advance registration highly recommended | Register online here
- N. Todd Leishman named Lawyer of the Year
- Out of gas: Many will miss Hilltop Conoco
- Officials break ground for Lin’s Market on Mall Drive; STGnews Videocast