FEATURE — Nippie, Salty, Dory and Daisy are this week’s showcased creatures from Cedar City Animal Shelter along with several more that need a name as well as a family.
Nippie is a sweet Chihuaua mix and Salty is a kitten with a story and both need a home. If a Chihuahua isn’t your thing, maybe big-eyed Dory will be, or a cat named Daisy that, the shelter staff assures, likes to hug.
In this episode of Adopt-a-Paws we head north to Cedar City Animal Shelter where host Kassi Gillette meets with Tina Garrison and some lovable, adoptable animals.
Oohs and aahs ready?
Click play above to find your future best friend
About Cedar City Animal Shelter
The shelter offers refuge to all different types of animals, including cats, dogs, rabbits, farm animals and more. Currently the shelter is overflowing with loveable cats ready to be taken to their forever home. The shelter does have a high adoption rate as well as a lot of animals that come in being redeemed by owners.
Those interested in adopting, volunteering, or donating, may visit the shelter at 1150 W. Kittyhawk Drive.
- Cedar City Animal Control | 150 W. Kittyhawk Dr., Cedar City | 435-586-2960
- Dixie’s Adopt-a-Paws: St. George Animal Shelter’s lovables
- Dixie’s Adopt-a-Paws: Hurricane presents Hemingway, Marley, Wafer, ‘Pistol Triplets’
- Dixie’s Adopt-a-Paws: One More Chance C.A.T.S., Freddy, Foxy Lady, 7 cute kittens
- Dixie’s Adopt-a-Paws: P.A.W.S. Adoption Center
- Dixie’s Adopt-a-Paws: Ivins Animal Shelter
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.