ST. GEORGE — The Intermountain Healthcare LiVe Well Center in St. George will be hosting a series of weekly educational lectures in August focused on healthy lifestyle behaviors, clinical information, strategies for successful aging and more.
These free lectures by Pat Sapio are scheduled on Fridays at 10 a.m. on the first floor of the Select Health Auditorium, located at 1424 E. Foremaster Drive, just south of the River Road hospital campus.
- Aug. 7 — “The Pyramid of Human Aspiration: 7 Steps to Wellness”
- Aug. 14 — “The Top 20 Things Oprah Winfrey Knows for Sure”
- Aug. 21 — “Some Great Learnings from the Tao-Te-Ching (2,500 year old wisdom)”
- Aug. 28 — “Making Ourselves Better: Body, Mind and Spirit”
- Dixie Regional receives award for stroke patient treatment
- Dixie Regional hosts open house for Simply Birth suite
- Dixie Regional hosts heart health awareness seminar
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.