ST. GEORGE — In a continuing effort to connect their members to the community, the St. George Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the “Professional Women’s Inspirational Luncheon” Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., at the Santa Clara Town Hall, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive in Santa Clara.
At this luncheon, Terri Flint of Intermountain Healthcare will share the latest research on happiness and provide specific actions to improve personal well-being.
Flint is director of employee health services and the employee assistance program at Intermountain Healthcare. She has worked for Intermountain Healthcare for 25 years and loves to help others thrive in change, improve their communication skills and find happiness in everyday moments.
Flint earned a master’s degree and a doctorate in social work from the University of Utah. To practice what she preaches, she lives in Park City, a ski resort town in the mountains, where she loves to read, garden and ride her horses.
The public is invited to attend. Cost is $15 per person and includes lunch. Reservations can be made through Tuesday at the St. George chamber’s website or by calling 435-628-1650.
- What: “Professional Women’s Inspirational Luncheon”
- When: Wednesday, July 29, 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Santa Clara Town Hall, 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara
- Tickets: $15, includes lunch | register online or call 435-628-1650
- Foundation offering free mammograms for uninsured women over 40
- 2 women rack up 50 felony charges when credit card fraud scheme ends in arrest
- Three doctors join Intermountain Medical Group
Email: [email protected]