ST. GEORGE — The public is invited to a celebration of American heritage Wednesday at 7 p.m. for Rep. V. Lowry Snow’s address, “The founding fathers and their principles of liberty.” The forum is free and will be held at the Washington County Commission Chambers, 197 E. Tabernacle, St. George.
Snow is a St. George attorney who has been serving in the Utah House of Representatives since 2012.
He is serving on many committees including the Commission on Federalism, Education Interim Committee, Executive Offices and Criminal Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, House Education Committee, House Judiciary Committee, Judiciary Interim Committee and the Utah Commission on Uniform State Laws.
This event is sponsored by the Dixie Republican Forum, a local group of conservative Republicans that holds monthly educational meetings.
- What: “The founding fathers and their principles of liberty”
- When: Wednesday, July 22, 7 p.m.
- Where: Washington County Commission Chambers located on 197 E. Tabernacle, St. George
- Cost: Free
- For more information, contact Dixie Republican Forum chairman Larry Meyers by email
- Snow seeks reelection for House 74, affirms legislative process to vet issues
- Snow named Rotarian of the Year
- Republican county chair: Don’t be afraid of tough political debates; STGeorge News Videocast
Email: [email protected]