TUSAYAN, Ariz. — Due to recent changes in staffing, the Tusayan Ranger District of the Kaibab National Forest will be offering reduced office hours for the remainder of July. The office is located at 176 Lincoln Log Loop in Tusayan, just south of the South Rim entrance to Grand Canyon National Park.
“I apologize for any inconvenience these reduced hours might have on visitors to our office,” Ranger James Simino said. “We are working to remedy this situation as soon as possible, but we ask for the public’s patience with us in the interim.
The Tusayan Ranger District office, 928-638-2443, will only be open from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. on the following days for the remainder of July:
- Friday, July 17
- Monday, July 20
- Tuesday, July 21
- Wednesday, July 22
- Thursday, July 23
- Tuesday, July 28
- Wednesday, July 29
- Thursday, July 30
For passes, maps, permits, information or any other needs on days when the Tusayan Ranger District office is closed, please call or visit one of the other Kaibab National Forest offices.
- Kaibab Supervisor’s Office, 800 S. 6th Street, Williams, Arizona | 928-635-8200
- Williams Ranger District, 742 S. Clover Road, Williams, Arizona | 928-635-5600
- Cameron Field Office, south of Cameron Chapter House, Cameron, Arizona | 928-679-2037
- New fire adds to Jar Complex on Tusayan Ranger District
- Park, ride free shuttle operating between Grand Canyon, Tusayan
- Tusayan Ranger District manages the Jar Complex for resource benefit
Email: [email protected]