CEDAR CITY — The 33rd Annual Midsummer Renaissance Faire is being held Wednesday through Saturday at Main Street Park, 200 N. Main St. in Cedar City.
This free event features entertainment by belly dancers, storytellers, cloggers, harpists, the Royal Processional, a magician and more. There are sword fights among guild members, as well as inflatable slides and obstacle courses for children. Vendors are scattered throughout the park, selling everything from chainmail to masquerade masks.
“We have something for pretty much all ages,” Cathy Bryant, event board member, said. “There are lots of vendors, and a candy cannon twice a day, which is free for the kids. … It’ll be lots of fun, as long as the weather cooperates.”
Come enjoy the magic of the Renaissance right here in Utah.
- What: 33rd Annual Midsummer Renaissance Faire
- When: July 8-11, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Where: Main Street Park, 200 N. Main St., Cedar City
- Admission: Free, food and goods vary by vendor
- Contact 435-531-9327 or 435-586-6757 for more information
- Council considers waiver of new park fees for Rennaissance Faire
- Late night festival offerings include the ‘Reach Cabaret’
- Fond goodbye events before ‘Wooden O’ theatre closes doors; Utah Shakespeare Festival
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.