ST. GEORGE — Bluff Street Park, 600 N. Bluff St. in St. George, got a little bit musical Thursday afternoon as the Impulse Drum and Bugle Corps, part of the California-based nonprofit Impulse Youth Arts, paused on its competition route to rest and rehearse.
The group, comprised of students ages 14-21, competes all over the nation, Executive Director Michael Lopez said.
The group is pausing briefly in St. George en route to California and to the rest of their competitive season, and the public is welcome to come see them rehearse at 4 p.m.
The group will play three or four times, Lopez said, before eating dinner and then boarding the bus to finish their journey.
- What: Full rehearsal of Impulse Drum and Bugle Corps
- When: Thursday, July 9 | 4 p.m.
- Where: Bluff Street Park, 60o N. Bluff Street, St. George
- Admission: Free
- Gold Cup recital showcases, awards young musicians
- Ridgeview Gardens residents make feel-good music video
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.