CEDAR CITY — The 18th annual July Jamboree Cruise-In will be held Saturday on Historic Main Street in Cedar City.
Car pre-registration will be Friday from 5:30-8 p.m. at the Frontier Homestead Park, 635 N. Main St. in Cedar City. There will be live music and barbecue from Sonny Boy’s Barbecue.
Saturday morning, 8:30-10 a.m., there will be a full breakfast buffet at Rotary Centennial Veteran’s Park. The Rod Run is planned from 10 a.m.-noon, with the Show and Shine from 4-10 p.m on Main Street.
The car entry fee is $30, which includes buffet breakfast for two, the rod run, the car show, a T-shirt and goodie bag for the first 250 entrants. Additional car entries are no charge.
T-shirts, goodie bags and awards will be presented in the evening.
The event is free to the public.
Event details and resources
- What: July Jamboree Cruise-In
- When: July 10-11
- Where: Historic Main Street, Frontier Homestead Park and Rotary Centennial Veteran’s Park, Cedar City
- Admission: $30 car entry, free to public
- July Jamboree website
- July Jamboree Car Show heats up downtown; CCnews Photo Gallery – 2014
- Late night festival offerings include the ‘Reach Cabaret’
- Fond goodbye events before ‘Wooden O’ theatre closes doors; Utah Shakespeare Festival
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.