ST. GEORGE — Two Southern Utah K-9 officers-in-training, Tank and Vinnie, will be making a rare appearance Saturday evening at the Megaplex Theatre Pineview Stadium 10 in St. George, and will be available for a meet-and-greet at the “Max” movie premiere.
Tank, who was made famous when his photo went viral on social media, garnering over 1 million “likes” on Facebook and earning him a stab- and bulletproof vest from Tread Armament and Weaponry, is in training to become Washington City’s next police dog.
Vinnie, the next Patrol K-9 for the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, is a black German Shepherd, who will be donated to the Sheriff’s Office by Havoc K9 in June.
Both dogs are scheduled to arrive between 5-5:30 p.m., and will be available for pictures and a meet-and-greet until 8:45 p.m. in the movie theater lobby.
The dogs will be accompanied by their trainers from Havoc K9. Vesting America’s Police K-9 will be handing out “Max” memorabilia.
- What: Meet-and-Greet with Tank and Vinnie
- When: Saturday, June 27, at 5-8:45 p.m.
- Where: Pineview Stadium 10, 2376 Red Cliffs Drive, St. George
- Utah business hosts nationwide campaign to honor fallen K9, provides protective vests for law enforcement dogs
- Vested interest in police dogs; meet Washington County’s K-9 agents
- Police K-9 VooDoo dies
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.