ST. GEORGE — In appreciation for the service of firemen, first responders and their families, Patriots Motorcycle Club invites first responders countywide to attend a “Fireman’s Splash and BBQ” Saturday, 1-3 p.m. at the Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, 1144 Lava Flow Drive, in St. George.
The event is free for first responders and their families and offers an afternoon of swimming at the aquatics diving and leisure pools, barbecue and other food and grab bags for the children. thanks to funds raised by the Patriots Motorcycle Club Utah Chapter IV.
Children will have a blast on the various sprays and moving water toys, water walk and water slides. The center’s zero-depth entry area is perfect for the small children, allowing them to freely walk in and out of the pool. Bring flotation devices for your children if needed.
- What: “Fireman’s Splash and BBQ”
- When: Saturday, June 20, 1-3 p.m.
- Where: Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, 1144 Lava Flow Drive, St. George
- Contact: 435-218-5216, 218-244-6906 or [email protected]
- Patriot MC website | Facebook
- Santa Clara preschool evacuated as shed fire spreads into structure walls; STGNews Videocast
- Morning ‘Serenity’ broken by discovery of Africanized bee colony
- News short: Firemen respond to cooking fire at Hidden Valley apartment
Email: [email protected]