ST. GEORGE— Free health and wellness screenings are available Thursday until noon at a large bus parked in front of Stapley Pharmacy’s Dino Crossing location, 446 S. Mall Drive in St. George, as part of the bus’s “Health Mart Healthy Living Tour.” Screenings are by walk-in, all are welcome.
Educate yourself about your current health through complimentary blood pressure, total cholesterol, blood glucose and HBA1 or A1C screenings, body mass index and waist circumference testing.
A complimentary bag of sample products, treats and giveaways will be givenparticipants.
Managing your weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can be challenging. The health screenings can help provide information to get you started. Walk, run or bike to the bus – and quickly, the bus leaves at noon – will be a nice start to achieve your health goals.
- What: Health and wellness screenings
- When: Thursday until noon
- Where: “Health Mart Healthy Living Tour” bus, 446 S. Mall Drive, St. George
- Contact: 435-627-2910
- Healthy posture, align for health
- ACA funding allocates over $500,000 to community health center in St. George
- Give your bowels a break; finding health