FEATURE – During the hot summer months, there’s nothing better than jumping into the water to cool off now that school’s out … but what have kids really learned? Co-hosts Paul Ford (wait, Paul?) and Grady Sinclair hit the St. George City Pool and ask a bunch of kids some tough questions that may stump even you.
How do you fare with these questions – we want to know, let us know in the comments below: Did you do swimmingly, crawl or belly flop with your answers?
Dive in! Click above.
It’s the second installment of the “No Filter Show, Summer is for Kids” series, and the show’s 51st episode.
St. George News videographers Sheldon Demke and Dan Fowlks contributed to this feature.
- Hot town, summer in the city: Cooling down and having fun in Southern Utah
- No Filter: The sweetest rock in Dixie
- Plungers hit ice-chilled waters for Special Olympics Utah; STGnews Videocast
- Utah Summer Games: Playing for family, fun at the USG racquetball event
- Utah Summer Games: Gymnasts look to the future after lighting up the Centrum
- Britton Shipp honored before thousands at Utah Summer Games opening events; STGnews Videocast, Photo Gallery
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.