CEDAR CITY — The Cedar City Children’s Musical Theatre invites the community to come out for “Aladdin’s Arabian Family Night” Monday from 5-8 p.m at Main Street Park, the all-volunteer organization’s largest fundraiser of the year.
“Arabian Family Night” offers games and activities from local businesses, such as a magic carpet ride, Just Dance and a chance to meet Aladdin and Jasmine. Raffle tickets will also be available, with the opportunity to win gift certificates, a TV and more.
The cost is $7 per person, which includes a meal option of either hot dog, chips and a drink or nachos and a drink. Family passes are also available. Tickets can be purchased online or at the ticket booth the night of the event.
Cedar City Children’s Musical Theater engages children ages 6-19. Performances of Aladdin Jr. will be at 7 p.m. daily Aug. 27, 28, 29 and 31 at the Heritage Center Theater, 105 North 100 East, Cedar City. The cast will also participate in Cedar City’s 24th of July parade.
Event details and resources
- What: Aladdin’s Arabian Family Night
- When: Monday, June 15, 5-8 p.m.
- Where: Main Street Park, Cedar City
- Cost: $7 per person | family discount $25 per family of four | $5 per additional family member
- Online ticket purchase: Cedar City Children’s Musical Theatre website
- Movie in Town Square Park: ‘Mr. Peabody and Sherman’
- Review: ‘Robin Hood, the Musical’ takes Hurricane on a merry journey; STGnews Videocast, Photo Gallery
- Crowd density, dancing, delights all on a First Friday night; ‘George, Streetfest; Videocast, Photo Gallery