ST. GEORGE — The rumors are true: “George, Streetfest on Main,” which kicks off tomorrow, is hosting a beer garden. Well, to be more accurate, a Jazz garden.
GeorgeTV meets Chris Pace of Zion Canyon Brewing Company
Hit play above
The new Zion Brewing Company Jazz Garden in the courtyard at Ancestor Square will offer wine, beer and paired fruit and cheese to the background of live jazz music.
Appetizer plates will be offered by Benja’s in the Jazz Garden.
Everyone loves food on wheels, and the streetfest is delivering. The parking lot at the southwest corner of Main Street and St. George Boulevard will be filled with vendor trucks including Dazzling Bistro, Waffle Love, Uncle Brad’s Fish and Chips, Loaded Stuffed Burgers and Nacho Mama.
For a full schedule of tomorrow’s activities, click here: Get your passports, just 5 days to ‘George, Streetfest on Main’
Passport: Print and collect stamps on this PDF: George Passport to the City | Turn it in with 10 stamps to enter the Mayor’s drawing Friday night.
Want to participate in future “First Friday” streetfests?
- Become a featured artist, entertainer or street vendor at future George, Streetfests: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a sponsor: Email email@example.com
- George Streetfest Webpage | Historic Downtown St. George’s website
- Grady, Paul & Pike star in GeorgeTV 2; streetfest, coming soon
- Get your passports, just 5 days to ‘George, Streetfest on Main’
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.