HURRICANE – A teenager is dead after being hit by a vehicle in Hurricane late Wednesday night.
Police officers and medical personnel were dispatched to the area of 550 S. 700 West in Hurricane on a report of a vehicle versus pedestrian crash at approximately 10:47 p.m., according to a press statement issued by the Hurricane City Police Department Thursday morning.
First responders arrived on scene to find a teenage male who was struck by a pickup truck, the statement said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
“At this time we have limited information as the investigation is being conducted,” the Police Department said in the statement. “Investigators are gathering evidence and conducting interviews.”
This is a developing story. Further information will be released as it becomes available.
- Car hits, kills man on residential street before daybreak; STGnews Videocast
- Police release name of woman who died in car plunging into Quail Creek Reservoir
- News LIVE: Rescuers pull car, body out of Quail Creek Reservoir
- Police identify woman in fatal crash
- UPDATE: Search called off in fatal scooter accident
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.