ST. GEORGE — Rep. Chris Stewart will hold two town hall meetings in Southern Utah Tuesday: The first will be at 5 p.m. at Southern Utah University in Cedar City, the second at 7 p.m. at Hurricane High School in Hurricane.
“This is a great opportunity for members of the community to ask Congressman Stewart questions about the critical issues facing the country,” Allison Barker, press agent for Stewart said in a press release.
At SUU, the event will take place in the Sterling R. Church Auditorium in the Sharwan Smith Student Center at 351 W. Center Street in Cedar City.
In Hurricane, the event will take place at Hurricane High School, 345 W. Tiger Blvd., in Hurricane.
The public is invited to attend, and admission is free.
- What: Town Hall Meetings with Rep. Chris Stewart
- When: Tuesday, May 26 | 5 p.m. in Cedar City | 7 p.m. in Hurricane
- Where: Southern Utah University, Sharwan Smith Student Center,Sterling R. Church Auditorium, 351 W. Center Street, Cedar City and Hurricane High School, 345 W. Tiger Blvd., Hurricane
- Congressman Chris Stewart’s website
- Rep. Chris Stewart is sworn in to the 114th Congress
- Nonprofits Association, League of Cities host Town Hall Social; federal engagement workshop
- Veterans town hall leaves many feeling voiceless, choiceless; STGnews Videocast
Email: [email protected]