ADVERTORIAL / ST. GEORGE – Southern Utahns have a taste, you might say, for the hunt. Some search for a hidden canyon, others for adventure, not just a few for game; but if you are Paul Ford or Grady Sinclair you might just search for things that creep and glow in the dark. Morgan Termite and Pest Control’s Dave Kipp led the hunt, netting 60 scorpions in one night, a new record for the pest control company.
Join the “No Filter” guys here and now for a scorpion hunt in this, Episode 45. It’s a stinger!
Hit play above
A D V E R T O R I A L
- Morgan Termite and Pest Control | Telephone 435-673-9172 | 1509 S. 270 East, No. 4, St. George | Website | Facebook
- Beware the elusive but oh-so-present Black Widow spider
- Heavy rains bring scorpions: Treating their stings, keeping them out
- After the rain, termites swarm; they eat wood, food storage, more
- Rex’s Tips: Squash bugs and pesticides
- Morning ‘Serenity’ broken by discovery of Africanized bee colony
- Bee season: Balls of bees in trees, swarms; what you need to know
- ON Kilter: The goose that laid the golden quagga mussels
- Mighty mites, minerals damage health; how to get Superior Water & Air quality
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.