ST. GEORGE — A free workshop, “All About Herbs,” will be taught by the plant lady Bonnie Pendleton at the Tonaquint Nature Center Saturday at 10 a.m.
Everything you wanted to know and more about herbs will be discussed. This includes selecting, growing, preserving and culinary use of these perennials.
The workshop will be taught at Tonaquint Nature Center, located in Tonaquint Park at 1851 S. Dixie Drive in St. George.
This workshop is part of the Community Water-wise Landscape Workshop Series.
- What: All about herbs
- When: Saturday, May 9, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Tonaquint Nature Center, 1851 S. Dixie Drive, St. George
- Contact: Telephone 435-673-3617
- Warm winter can wreak havoc on trees, plants, shrubs; STGnews Videocast
- Maintaining plants, shrubs after December’s frost
- Community garden at Tonaquint produces pounds of produce for soup kitchen
- Growing vegetables in Dixie’s climate
Email: [email protected]