ST. GEORGE – Tonaquint Data Center. You may know of it, you have likely passed it one hundred times if not thousands if you live in St. George. It’s the strong silent type of facility, you might say, a colocation center specializing in data recover. It stores a lot of information and a cloud, or maybe two.
Sound ominous? Paul and Grady thought so and made it their mission in Episode 42 of the “No Filter Show” to get some answers.
“You are on the digital mecca of St. George, dude,” Tonaquint Data Center CEO Matt Hamlin said to them. “It’s kind of a cool place, it’s a fun building, and there’s a lot going on here.”
Will they get in? They will need a secret password …
Hit play above
- Tonaquint Data Center’s golf classic raises thousands for Britton Shipp Foundation
- Airship flown over NSA Utah data center to protest government spying
- 3 St. George Jimmy John’s restaurants caught in data breach
- Chick-fil-A investigates potential customer data breach
- Southern Utah residents invited attend Data Breach Solution Center tour meetings
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.