ADVERTORIAL / ST. GEORGE — Athletes and individuals seeking to achieve peak performance require individualized training designed around improving their personal abilities.
NFL prospect and owner Cade Cowdin has trained over 100 prospective athletes and numerous major collegiate athletes.
Before becoming the starting linebacker for the two-time champion Southern California Coyotes, the St. George native played for Dixie High School. Now, Cowdin’s bringing his highly honed athletic training skills back to his hometown.
Official Strength and Athletics caters specifically to athletes, training those who want to reach personal fitness goals through one-on-one training, group training and nutritional guidance.
Official Strength also offers online training packages to help you stay fit no matter where you are.
Whatever your personal fitness goal is, Official Strength and Athletics will help you reach it.
Watch the video above to see what Official Strength and Athletics is all about.
- Official Strength and Athletics Website | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
- 1358 S. 400 East, No. 3, St George | Email contact form here
A D V E R T O R I A L
- Hundreds of athletes participate in ‘True Grit Epic’ mountain bike race
- 8 pro Utah athletes invited to participate in X Games Aspen 2015
- Hundreds of athletes descend on PVHS for invitational wrestling tourney
- Up-and-coming force in collegiate volleyball, DSU student athlete profile: Hannah Harsh
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.