ST. GEORGE — Casey Jones, the garden horticulturist, will talk about water-wise landscape design Saturday at 10 a.m. at the Tonaquint Nature Center in Tonaquint Park located at 1851 S Dixie Drive in St. George. This workshop is free and open to all.
This workshop will teach the design basics to create a water-efficient landscape. With the proper design principles, you can have a lush yard with minimal water use.
- What: Water-wise landscape design
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Tonaquint Nature Center, 1851 S Dixie Drive, St. George
- Contact: Telephone 435-673-3617
- Community garden at Tonaquint produces pounds of produce for soup kitchen
- Water Conservancy District aims for spring opening of $1M Red Hills Desert Garden
- Growing vegetables in Dixie’s climate