ST. GEORGE — Friday marks the start of the annual St. George Art Festival at Town Square in St. George.
The festival began 36 years ago, showcasing the many artists who call St. George their home. Since then, it has expanded to include over 110 artists juried from hundreds of entries submitted from all over the United States.
Festivalgoers will enjoy thousands of original works of art, live entertainment on two stages, a vibrant children’s area and foods of all kinds. Over 30,000 residents and visitors from around the West converge in St. George on Easter weekend, one of the busiest travel weekends of the year.
The festival is set in Town Square with its carousel, fountains and water features, flower gardens, and historic buildings. The Art Festival is known for consistently outstanding artwork and treating artists as special guests. The St. George Art Festival is produced by the City of St. George Leisure Services Department.
The St. George Art Festival will take place entirely in Town Square. All booths will be located on grass with either a north or south exposure.
Town Square is located in the center of the historic district in St. George at 50 S. Main St. The park has multiple water features including a splash pad, waterfall and river as well as a collection of bronze statuary and the St. George Carousel.
- What: St. George Art Festival
- When: Friday and Saturday, April 3-4 | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: St. George Town Square, 50 S. Main, St. George
- St. George Art Festival website | Facebook
- Festival booth map
- Festival entertainers and food booths
- Art Around the Corner Foundation presents 2015 outdoor sculpture exhibit
- Large apartment complex, other development projects advance; concert approved for Sunbowl
- Sears Dixie Invitational Art Show; Matt Clark wins viewers’ choice
- Local artists embrace their dark sides at Ferocious Beauty exhibition