ST. GEORGE — The Washington County School District Foundation, the fundraising arm of the school district, will present the Brigham Young University Ballroom Dance Company’s “Capture the Magic” concert Friday evening at Desert Hills High School located at 828 E. Desert Hills Dr. in St. George.
Proceeds from the concert will help fund grants for fine arts grants which will directly support fine arts classrooms and teachers in the district, Foundation Director Pam Graf said.
St. George Mayor Jon Pike will emcee the evening and Justin Osmond will be in attendance to help promote programs that benefit students with hearing impairments, Graf said.
“I feel like this will be a great event for whoever comes,” Graf said.
Tickets can be purchased online in advance or at the door, Graf said, adding that by purchasing online you are guaranteeing a seat.
Event details and ticket information
- What: BYU Ballroom Dance Company “Capture the Magic”
- When: Friday, March 27, 7 p.m.
- Where: Desert Hills High School, 828 E. Desert Hills Dr., St. George
- Cost: Adults: $14 | Students/Seniors: $10 | Children under 12: $8
- Purchase tickets: Online or at the door, online is preferred to guarantee a seat
- Resources: Facebook | Telephone: 435-674-0885
- Pencils of Promise: 3rd-grade class helps bring education to other nations; STGnews Videocast
- Spooky Town Fair offers ‘spooktacular’ fun, raises funds for school district — 2014
- Chamber of Commerce discusses recent lockout, expresses teacher appreciation — 2014
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.