HURRICANE – Jonathan Shon Forest, who was arrested March 11 for robbing the Hurricane Family Pharmacy in Hurricane, was charged Wednesday in connection with another robbery at the same pharmacy that took place on March 31, 2014.
Since the most recent robbery of the Hurricane Family Pharmacy, located at 25 N. 2000 West, detectives have gathered information and evidence linking Forest to the 2014 robbery, Hurricane City Police Sgt. Brandon Buell said in a press statement issued Wednesday evening.
“They served a search warrant and collected prescription bottles,” Buell said, “along with clothing and items that were consistent with the first robbery.”
Forest was charged Wednesday with one first-degree felony for aggravated robbery, 10 third-degree felonies for aggravated assault and nine counts of possession of a controlled substance.
The Police Department is asking anyone with any information relating to either robbery to contact the Hurricane City Police Department at 435-635-9663.
Persons arrested or charged are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law or as otherwise decided by a trier-of-fact.
- Drug-free zones: What, where are they? What is their purpose? STGnews Videocast
- Utah considers major criminal justice reform, reduced drug offense charges
- Alleged home invasion robbery suspects arrested after dangerous high-speed chase
- Man tries 3 times to fill fake prescription, arrested at 3rd pharmacy
- Police request tips in bungled pharmacy burglary
- Police ask public’s help in armed robbery investigation, pharmacy offers reward
- St. George sisters arrested for meth distribution, possession
- 2nd drug distribution arrest in a month for would-be shoplifter
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.